Eclipses

I have missed writing because I was busy compromising
I have missed painting because my hands were involved in typing
I have missed dancing because I put myself in a chair
I have missed my inner peace because I was involved in other people's petty wars


As the moon eclipses not once but twice I receive a wake up call.
All those who received one know of their heavy burden... the weight of Truth can make your bed shake and your stomach revolt ...the weight of Truth breaks you into dust ... and only then can you say you have been reborn


Where are we running to, who are we trying to please, what are we missing?
and if everything we do is to obliterate our fatal moment of Death, How come I enjoy the darks wings of this Angel because it is preparing me for It.


Faith is this... Faith is this knowledge that lights up your being and makes your tears pave the way to your answers.
Faith is the heart that keeps on stretching to engulf the whole world and patience until the soul you are meant to meet is awaiting you...
Faith is the Light of Lights and Love shines in it... So many books say it more beautifully but I feel privileged sharing it in random words that escape the jail of this body and the expectations of the world.
What to expect from Love, the same you expect from God: Bliss, utter bliss...
if not, then your Faith is feeble , your Heart is sick and your Body does not deserve the joys it can receive...
Clean up ... and pray .
DS





DS





Comments

Popular Posts